Our welding sweatbands are incredibly absorbent, comfortable (fleece lined), easy to insert, have an air cushioned inner lining, and fit almost any brand of hard hat, helmet, or other headgear. It has been field tested in a variety of industries and is proven to reduce irritation from headgear, improve helmet grip, and provide maximum perspiration absorption. The 20-3100 and 20-3200 are flame retardant for added safety and include many other features. These sweatbands are some of our best selling welding products. The patented, innovative design makes wearing a helmet more comfortable both in summer and winter months, while supplying maximum head protection. Weldas? SWEATSOpad sweatbands contain no metal parts, and have been tested for flame resistance and safe pH levels.
- Flame Retardant Fleecy Cotton
- Sizes: One Size Fits All, Hook and Loop Closure
- Package Quantity: 02 Pads - Color(s): Orange
- Material: Flame Retardant Fleecy Cotton Outer Layer, Air-Cushioned Foam Inner Layer, Hook and Loop for Universal Fit
- Incredibly absorbent, comfortable (fleece lined), easy to insert.
- Weldas’ SWEATSOpad sweatbands contain no metal parts, and have been tested for flame resistance and safe pH levels.