- 18 or 25 inches - Die Forged Brass Heavy Duty Torch Compatible with Harris.
- Uses Series 6290 Acetylene and 6290NX Propane Cutting Tips - Gas Service: Oxygen and Propane with appropriate tips.
- Includes SÜA Oxygen and Acetylene/Propane 25HX Series Regulators.
- Can cut up to 3" (76 mm), with included tip and up to 8" (203 mm), with additional tips. See tip chart for reference.
- Torch Weight: 3 Lb - Includes Torch and Regulators flashback arrestors for additional safety.
- Choose from our Grade Welding Hoses: 25, 50 or 100 feet
Medium/Heavy Duty Oxy-Fuel Cutter Combo Includes: SÜA Oxygen and Propane/Propylene 25 or 18 inches Cutting Torch, Uses Harris Style Cutting Tips 6290-NX/6290-NXP, Heavy Duty, Gas Inlets 9/16" - 18 RL, 25HX Series Oxygen Regulator, CGA-540 Inlet Fitting, 9/16" - 18 RH Outlet Fitting , Max Inlet Pressure: 3000 psi, Delivery Pressure Range: 0-145 psi, 25HX Series LPG Regulator, CGA-510 Inlet Fitting, 9/16" - 18 LH Outlet Fitting , Max Inlet Pressure: 300 psi, Delivery Pressure Range: 0-15 psi, Regulators and Torch Flashback Arrestors Models 118 & 288, Max Pressure 210 psi / 15 Bar, Manufactured to comply with EN730 Quality Standards., Standard 9/16" - 18 L & 9/16" - 18 R connectors, and 6290-3 or 6290NX-3 Cutting Tip.
SÜA offers this piece of equipment that has been manufactured using the highest quality standard in raw material selection and manufacturing procedures. This product is NOT manufactured by Harris and it does not resemble any equipment manufactured by Harris. Harris® is a registered trademark of Lincoln Electric. Mundaka Technologies is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lincoln Electric or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.