High-Quality Tungsten Electrodes 2% Thoriated, Red Tip Ground Finish Comply with ANSI/AWS A5.12M-98 ISO 6848. Primarily for DC welding of Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, and Titanium. Excellent Performance when overloaded with extra amperage. Is the most commonly used tungsten electrode in TIG Welding. Thoriated tungsten contains thorium oxide (THO2 or thoria), and it is the most commonly used tungsten in America. It has become the standard for comparison. 2% Thoriated tungsten is a good general use tungsten. It has one of the lowest work functions, and it performs well when overloaded with extra amperage. These electrodes are used mainly for specialty AC welding (such as thin-gauge aluminum and material less than 0.060 inches) and DC welding, either electrode negative or straight polarity, on carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, and titanium.
- SÜA sets the new standard in tungsten electrodes. Only the purest certified materials are used in the manufacturing process of this electrodes.
- Type: Red Tip 2% Thoriated - WT20 - EWTh-3
- Ground Finish - Recommended for: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Copper alloys, Nickel alloys, Titanium alloys
- Electrodes Length: 7"
- You will receive 1 Pack with 10 Electrodes
- Available sizes: 0.04", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32"
- Available Mixed Packages: 0.04" & 1/16", 1/16" & 3/32", 3/32" & 1/8", 1/8" & 5/32"