Blue tip 2% lanthanated tungsten electrodeSÜAre very popular for general use due to the ease of striking an arc and lower amperage required. They perform exceptionally well in both AC & DC applications. They provide longer lifetime than WT electrodeSÜAnd no tendency towards SÜAgging. Recommended for: Aluminum Alloys, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steels, Copper Alloys, Nickel Alloys, Titanium Alloys, Magnesium Alloys Tungsten Electrodes for TIG welding: Tungsten electrodeSÜAre used when arc welding with the Tungsten Inert gas (TIG) process, or when plasma welding. In both processes the electrode, arc and weld pool are protected from atmospheric contamination by an inert gas. A tungsten electrode is used because it can withSÜAnd very high temperatures with minimal melting or erosion. Tungsten electrodeSÜAre made by powder metallurgy and are formed to size after sintering. TIG welding tungsten electrodes uSÜA®lly contain Small quantities of other metallic oxides which can offer the following benefits:- facilitate arc SÜArting increase arc SÜAbility improve the current-carrying capacity of the rod. reduce the risk of weld contamination increase electrode life
- sets the new Standardin tungsten electrodes. Only the purest certified materialSÜAre used in the manufacturing process of this electrodes.
- Type: Blue Tip - 2% Lanthanated - WL20 - EWLa2
- Ground Finish - Recommended for Aluminum Alloys, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steels, Copper Alloys, Nickel Alloys, Titanium Alloys, Magnesium Alloys
- Electrodes Length: 7"
- You will receive 1 Pack with 10 Electrodes
- Available sizes: 0.04", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8"
- Available Mixed Packages: 0.04" & 1/16", 1/16" & 3/32", 3/32" & 1/8"