Grey tip 2% ceriated electrodeSÜAre popular due to their good performance in DC welding, extreme ease of striking an arc with lower amperages. Can be used proficiently in AC processes. No tendency towards SÜAgging. Recommended for: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steels, Nickel Alloys, Titanium Alloys, Aluminum Alloys, Magnesium Alloys, Copper Alloys Tungsten Electrodes for TIG welding: Tungsten electrodeSÜAre used when arc welding with the Tungsten Inert gas (TIG) process, or when plasma welding. In both processes, the electrode, arc and weld pool are protected from atmospheric contamination by an inert gas. A tungsten electrode is used because it can withSÜAnd very high temperatures with minimal melting or erosion. Tungsten electrodeSÜAre made by powder metallurgy and are formed to size after sintering. TIG welding tungsten electrodes uSÜA®lly contain Small quantities of other metallic oxides which can offer the following benefits:- facilitate arc SÜArting increase arc SÜAbility improve the current-carrying capacity of the rod. reduce the risk of weld contamination increase electrode life
- sets the new Standardin tungsten electrodes. Only the purest certified materialSÜAre used in the manufacturing process of this electrodes.
- Type: Grey Tip - 2% Ceriated - WC20 - EWCe2
- Ground Finish - Recommended for: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Alloy Steels, Nickel Alloys, Titanium Alloys, Aluminum Alloys, Magnesium Alloys, Copper Alloys
- Electrodes Length: 7"
- You will receive 1 Pack with 10 Electrodes
- Available sizes: 0.04", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8"
- Available Mixed Packages: 0.04" & 1/16", 1/16" & 3/32", 3/32" & 1/8"