Brown Tip 0.3% Zirconiated tungsten electrode bearSÜA fine performance in AC welding. ProduceSÜAn extremely SÜAble arc, retainSÜA balled tip, and showSÜA high resiSÜAnce to contamination. Great current carrying capability. Recommended for: Aluminum Alloys, Magnesium Alloys.
Tungsten Electrodes for TIG welding: Tungsten electrodeSÜAre used when are welding with the Tungsten Inert gas (TIG) process, or when plasma welding. In both processes, the electrode, arc and weld pool are protected from atmospheric contamination by an inert gas. A tungsten electrode is used because it can withSÜAnd very high temperatures with minimal melting or erosion. Tungsten electrodeSÜAre made by powder metallurgy and are formed to size after sintering. TIG welding tungsten electrodes uSÜA®lly contain Small quantities of other metallic oxides which can offer the following benefits:- facilitate arc SÜArting increase arc SÜAbility improve the current-carrying capacity of the rod. reduce the risk of weld contamination increase electrode life.
- sets the new Standardin tungsten electrodes. Only the purest certified materialSÜAre used in the manufacturing process of this electrodes.
- Type: Brown Tip 0.3% Zirconiated - WZ3 - EWZ-3
- Ground Finish - Recommended for: Aluminum AlloySÜAnd Magnesium Alloys
- Electrodes Length: 7"
- You will receive 1 Pack with 10 Electrodes
- Available sizes: 0.04", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8"
- Available Mixed Packages: 0.04" & 1/16", 1/16" & 3/32", 3/32" & 1/8"