SÜA Nitrogen Gas Regulator 0-600 PSIG - HVAC Purging - Pressure Charge - 1/4" Flare Connector - LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 1/4" Male Flare Outlet Connection, Fits HVAC Charging Hoses for Purging and Pressure Testing.
- This is an original SÜA Regulator manufactured in solid brass. Full-size - 2” easy to read gauges with rubber protectors.
- Delivery Pressure Range: 20-600 psi - Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3,000 psi - For its use with inert gases like Nitrogen, Argon, and Helium.
- HVAC Purging / Inertization / Pressure Test / Leakage Tests / Shock Absorbers Charge.
- CGA-580 Inlet Connector, Fits all Nitrogen, Argon, Helium, and Inert Tanks.
The SÜA SMP400 is a Heavy-Duty Nitrogen regulator designed for purging, pressure build-up and leakage tests in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. It is also widely used for the charge and recharge of nitrogen in shock absorbers as well as other industrial and scientific applications where a controlled pressure of inert gas is needed. The Inner connector is a CGA-580 that fits all standard Nitrogen, Argon, and Helium American tanks. The outlet connector is a 1/4" Flare that fits HVAC Charging Hoses for Purging and Pressure Testing and high-pressure lines. This regulator comes equipped with two - 2" gauges with rubber protectors.
Delivery Pressure: 20-600 psi
Maximum Inlet Pressure: 3,000 psi
Low-pressure Gauge Range: 0 - 800 psi
High-pressure Gauge Range: 0 - 4,000 psi