This welding lead is assembled using Highly flexible, Made in the USA, Flex-A-Prene cable. All our cable assemblies use over-calculated Electrode Holders, Ground Clamps, and Connectors with an amperage capacity always higher than the assembly amperage rating. This prevents over-heating and increases safety. Information on cable is ident marked so it doesn't fade with time for a better identification even after years of use - Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil, and water. The is the only welding cable that currently meets SAE J1127. INSULATION: EDPM jacket and paper separator - TEMP RANGE: -50Ã‚ÂºC to +105Ã‚ÂºC (-58Ã‚ÂºF to 221Ã‚ÂºF) - Rated 600 Volts. ***Before you buy please double-check the type and size of the cable Connector/Receptacle in your welder, Also check the maximum Amperage and duty cycle of your welder and look for a cable assembly that matches or exceeds that amperage rating***
- Heavy Duty Welding Lead Assembly manufactured with Made in USA Flex-A-PreneÃ‚Â® highly flexible cable. Cable Size: #2 AWG - 0.418" O.D.
- Ground Clamp compatible with EG-300. Constructed in Zinc-Plated Steel. Large hex screw cable connection assures a tight and safe cable connection. It has a large contact area for an effective ground connection. Its design eliminates arc blowing and facilitates fast grounding spot changing
- Dinse 10-25 Cable Connector. ***Please check connector size in the picture and compare with your welderÃ‚Â´s Connector/Receptacle to make sure it fits***
- RATED: 200 AMP @ 60% Duty Cycle. ***Please Check you welderÃ‚Â´s maximum amperage and look for a cable assembly that matches or exceeds that amperage rating***
- Cable Length: 100 Feet - You will receive a fully assembled lead, no tools required and ready to use.