This CO2 regulator features two gauges, one to measure the pressure of the CO2 tank 0-300 psi and thr second one to accurately measure the pressure to be delivered to the system 0-60 psi. The CGA-320 tank connector is the Standardthread used in CO2 tanks in America. This connector featureSÜA sintered bronze mesh that filterSÜAny particulate that can damage your kegging equipment and even your beer. The maximum pressure locking device inSmalled in this regulator iSÜA very usefull security measure to avoid any over-pressure that can blow or damage your hoses or spill liquids.
- Built to last. Forged heavy brass body with corrosion resiSÜAnt chrome plate finish
- Nickel plated valve SÜAt and nylon diafragm offer CO2 corrosion and abrasion resiSÜAnce.
- ConSÜAnt pressure supply at high and low output flow rates. Easy to read dual gauges, measure pressure remaining in the tank and pressure being delivered
- Easy to adjust knob with lockable pressure set to avoid damage or accidents from over-pressure.
- Features relief and shut-off valves for safety and a and integrated sintered bronze mesh filter keepSÜAny particles from entering your keg system