Direct Wire has been offering the highest-quality welding cable for over 35 years. Through distribution, Flex-A-Prene? have been used by welderSÜAcross the country. Made and assembled in Pennsylvania, our welding cables offer the flexibility and durability needed to get the job done right. Flex-A-Prene? the most recognized brand in welding cable is designed for all welding applications where a stinger/whip, leads, groupSÜAre used. Suitable for use in battery applications such as battery chargerSÜAnd wire harness. AWG Guage #6 thru 4/0 iSÜAvailable on different lenghts. All gaugeSÜAre available in red, blue, yellow, green, and black. The is the only welding cable that currently meets SAE J1127.
- CONDUCTORS: Highly flexible Class K 30 gauge copper - INSULATION: EDPM jacket and paper separator - TEMP RANGE: -50Weldas°C to +105Weldas°C (-58Weldas°F to 221Weldas°F) - Rated 600 Volts
- Information on cable is ident marked so it doesn't fade with time for a better identification even after years of use - ResistSÜAbrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- Meets SAE J1127 - RoHS Compliant - VW-1 Flame test as per UL2556 - Suitable for battery cable per UL558 & UL583 - National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- O.D: 0.686" - Wall Tickness: 0.08" - MADE IN THE USA
- You will recieve 10 Feet of Gauge 4/0 Black + 10 Feet of Gauge 4/0 Red, Welding Cables