Direct Wire has been offering the highest-quality welding cable for over 35 years. Through distribution, Flex-A-Prene? have been used by welders across the country. Made and assembled in Pennsylvania, our welding cables offer the flexibility and durability needed to get the job done right. Flex-A-Prene? the most recognized brand in welding cable is designed for all welding applications where a stinger/whip, leads, groups are used. Suitable for use in battery applications such as battery chargers and wire harness. AWG Guage #6 thru 4/0 is available on different lenghts. All gauges are available in red, blue, yellow, green, and black. The is the only welding cable that currently meets SAE J1127.
- CONDUCTORS: Highly flexible Class K 30 gauge copper - INSULATION: EDPM jacket and paper separator - TEMP RANGE: -50Ã‚Â°C to +105Ã‚Â°C (-58Ã‚Â°F to 221Ã‚Â°F) - Rated 600 Volts
- Information on cable is ident marked so it doesn't fade with time for a better identification even after years of use - Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- Meets SAE J1127 - RoHS Compliant - VW-1 Flame test as per UL2556 - Suitable for battery cable per UL558 & UL583 - National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders
- O.D: 0.413" - Wall Tickness: 0.06" - MADE IN THE USA
- You will recieve 10 Feet of Gauge #2 Black + 10 Feet of Gauge #2 Red, Welding Cables