Low-Visibility LAVAshield® Welding Screen Curtain - 6'x 8'- 16 mil - (Screen + Frame)
- Size: 6 x 8 feet - Screen for with UV resistance - CE tested to EN 1598. Resistant to UV rays, flame, and abrasion.
- Levels of transparency:
- Orange - Moderate Transparency
- Green -Low - Transparency
- LAVAshield® welding screens meet OSHA standards and CPAI-84 California Fire Marshal requirements.
- 16 mil (0.4 mm) Thick, Specially Formulated Vinyl. Thicker than any other Screen in the Market.
- Hem and Grommet in LAVAshield® screens are fused together with ultrasonic weld technology making them more structurally sound and durable than the sewed screens sold by the competition.
"LAVAshield® welding screens & blankets protect surrounding people and your valuable equipment and property against unnecessary exposure to flame, spatter, heat and molten splash. Increase productivity by creating a cleaner, quieter, and safer workplace.
Weldas’ LAVAshield® welding screens meet OSHA standards and CPAI-84 California Fire Marshal requirements. Screens are made with a specially formulated vinyl 16 mil (0.4 mm) thick. These screens are transparent and resistant to UV rays, flame, and abrasion.
What sets LAVAshield® apart from the competition? Our production line incorporates ultrasonic weld technology while some of the competition still uses a sewing process. The ultrasonic technology actually fuses the hem and grommet, making them more structurally sound and durable than any other screen on the market.
CAUTION: Welding screens are not intended as a substitute for safety eye protection."