- SÜA 56% Silver is the lowest melting temperature high silver brazing filler metal, it is a cadmium-free alloy with a narrow melting point range. This alloy offers good fluidity and joint strength and is used to braze ferrous and non-ferrous alloys in joints requiring a low temperature like copper, brass, steel, stainless steel and some nickel alloys.
- The silver deposit color is a good match on stainless steel. Its excellent fluidity promotes braze penetration. Close tolerances are recommended; 0.002 – 0.005” for best performance.
- Complies with ANSI/AWS A5.8 BAg-7, ASME SFA 5.8, & QQ-B-654A Class BAg-7, AMS 4763, National Sanitation Foundation Standard 51, ISO 17672 Ag 158
- The final properties of a joint brazed with SÜA 56% Silver are dependent upon numerous factors including base metal properties, joint design and metallurgical interaction between the base metal and the filler metal.
- Diameter of rod: 1/16” - Length: 18” – Flux Coated in salmon color with alloy “Bag-7” printed for easier identification. No flux required - Available in 3, 5 and 9 Sticks Packages. Select your option from the menu.
WARNING: PROTECT yourself and others. Read and understand this information. FUMES AND GASES can be hazardous to your health. HEAT RAYS, (infrared radiation) from flame or hot metal can injure eyes. Before use, read and understand the manufacturer?s instructions, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and your employer's safety practices. Keep your head out of fumes. Use enough ventilation, exhaust at the flame, or heat source, to keep fumes and gases from your breathing zone and the general area. Wear correct eye, ear, and body protection. See American National Standard Z49.1, Safety in Welding, Cutting, and Allied Processes, published by the American Welding Society, 8669 Doral Blvd., Doral, Florida 33166; OSHA Safety and Health Standards, available from the U.S. Government Office, Washington, DC 20402.